Atwater, Ohio
4.3
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Well I purchased the Paranologies 360 Parascope from Paranologies and had the complete opposite experience.My Parascope was shipped fairly quickly and arrived in perfect working undamaged condition.

My Parascope is one of my most favorite pieces of ghost hunting equipment. It has never failed me and I love it. I will not hesitate to purchase another item from Paranologies. I'm so sorry that you had such a bad experience but to be fair you are sharing only your side and possibly not the entire truth.

I also want to say that I am in NO way affiliated with Paranologies but just am a regular customer.

Thank you Paranologies for a great product.Terri M.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with how quickly they answered any of my questions and lowered the price of approx 20 dollars for me and stated that there is a room for improvement of honestly do not have one negative thing to say about them. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss 360 parascope. Paranologies needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 360 parascope in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Paranologies. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Ghoststop.

Had an Experience with Paranologies?

Comments