Atwater, Ohio
4.3
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Well I purchased the Paranologies 360 Parascope from Paranologies and had the complete opposite experience.My Parascope was shipped fairly quickly and arrived in perfect working undamaged condition.

My Parascope is one of my most favorite pieces of ghost hunting equipment. It has never failed me and I love it. I will not hesitate to purchase another item from Paranologies. I'm so sorry that you had such a bad experience but to be fair you are sharing only your side and possibly not the entire truth.

I also want to say that I am in NO way affiliated with Paranologies but just am a regular customer.

Thank you Paranologies for a great product.Terri M.

I liked: How quickly they answered any of my questions, Lowered the price of approx 20 dollars for me, Confidence if i have a problem theyll not hesitate 2 help.

I didn't like: Honestly do not have one negative thing to say about them.

Had an Experience with Paranologies?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

SharkNinja - Shark Product Quality & Reliability - Shark Floor Steamers SharkNinja "Dear Mr. Mark Rosen (aka Mark Rosenzweig) I’m writing to you today after I saw you purport on a Shark television commercial this past holiday season that Shark products are..." Read more Whirlpool Cabrio washer cracked lid (Model WTW7800XW2) Whirlpool "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..." Read more Brinkmann - Rust grill Brinkmann "I bout the bbq 2 years ago and the grill already rust i am so desapoint because i paid more them 350.00 for gift to my father and i am..." Read more Ge Appliances - Recalled GE Washer Fire Cost me over $500 Ge Appliances "Our Model WPGT9360E0WW GE HE Top Loading Profile Washer caught fire 18-May-2016. It appeared that the fire originated at the main control board, P/N WH12X10281. When this event occurred, we..." Read more Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow - Truth From The Streets of Las Vegas From A Felon's Experience 2017 Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow "If you looking for IT work or to be funded for decent IT training/job opportunity, this is not the company to deal with! Here is a client they insulted/didn't keep..." Read more Kenworth Truck Company - Be aware of MHC - Chattanooga Kenworth Truck Company "I bring in a Kenworth T680 2016 yesterday 07/2617 around 2:00 pm to the MHC Kenworth - Chattanooga 7831 Lee Highway Chattanooga, TN 37421, with a clear defect instruction as..." Read more Shark Offers - Sharkoffers.com - not delivering and terrible customers service Shark Offers "I have placed an order on May 27th on the website https://sharkoffers.com/ and since then I have asked for a tracking number or news about the delivery and I have..." Read more Cole Haan - Does not care about quality or customer service Cole Haan "I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016. In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off. Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole..." Read more